Being accountable is my primary motivation for keeping to my goals. Thankfully I’ve the lovely Jenn keeping me on track (and enabling me to produce more Filofax inserts for keeping myself organised!)
This month I set my goals as part of the #Filofax 365/30 challenge. My goals include academic, personal, fitness, and work related tasks.
- Do 1-2 hours of reading for my LitReview each day
- Set up the nursery for BabyGirlC
- Walk Charlie (the dog) 3+ times per week
- Walk myself 4+ times per week (this can be doubled with dog walking)
- Start attending antenatal fitness classes (each Wednesday)
- Arrange library displays for my 4 work projects
Like the massive Filofax nerd I’ve become, I had to find a way to track my goals in my Filofax. I decided to do so on a month on two pages calendar (homemade insert from Philofaxy) using coloured dots to track the repetitive tasks.
So far so good! And knowing I need to ‘show’ my progress to Jenn each week keeps me accountable and motivated to complete my goals (and, hopefully, form some new habits).